[Announce] [ANN] WSO2 Identity Server 3.2.2 Released...!!!
asela at wso2.com
Tue Nov 1 04:14:31 EDT 2011
*WSO2 Identity Server 3.2.2 Released...!!!*
The WSO2 Identity Server Development team is pleased to announce the
release of version 3.2.2 of the WSO2 Identity Server (IS).
WSO2 Identity Server 3.2.2 release is available for download at
WSO2 Identity Server is an open source Identity and Entitlement management
server having support for OpenID, Information Cards, XACML and SAML.
This is based on revolutionary the WSO2 Carbon framework, which is a
lightweight, high performing platform based on OSGI technology.
All the major features have been developed as pluggable Carbon components.
*New Features In This Release*
* Support passive security token service based on WS-Federation:
Passive Requestor Profile
* Various improvements to security token service including performance
improvements and token persistence support
* Improve to support for 3-legged OAuth
* Improved XACML Basic UI Editor
* Support for pluggable modules to customize the XACML Basic UI Editor
* Support hierarchical resources for Policy decision Point
* Improvement on XACML decision caching and PIP attribute caching
* Various bug fixes and enhancements including architectural
improvements to Apache Axis2/Rampart/Sandesha2 , WSO2 Carbon and other
projects. Fixed issue list is available at
* Entitlement Engine with XACML 2.0 support.
* Claim based Security Token Service with SAML 1.1/SAML 2.0.
* Information cards support for SAML 1.1/2.0.
* OpenID Provider.
* 2-legged and 3-legged OAuth support.
* Extension points for SAML assertion handling.
* XMPP based multi-factor authentication.
* Improved User Management.
* Claim Management.
* User Profiles and Profile Management.
* Separable front-end and back-end - a single front-end server can be
used to administer several back-end servers.
* Information Cards provider supporting Managed Information Cards
backed by user name / password and self-issued cards.
* Multi-factor authentication with Information Cards.
*Issues Fixed in This Release*
* WSO2 Identity
* All known issues have been recorded at
Issues can be reported using the public JIRA available at
WSO2 Identity Server developers can be contacted via mailing lists:
Carbon Developers List: carbon-dev at wso2.org <architecture at wso2.org>
Carbon Architecture List: architecture at wso2.org
For details on subscriptions see http://wso2.org/mail
Alternatively, questions can also be raised in the forums:h<goog_1295677015>
We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is
completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach
ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is
provided by the very same engineers who build the technology. For more
details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity
For more information about WSO2 Identity Server, please see
http://wso2.org/projects/identity or visit the WSO2 Oxygen
Tank<http://wso2.org/library>developer portal for addition resources.
Thank you for your interest in WSO2 Identity Server.
*-The WSO2 Identity Server Development Team*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Announce