[Architecture] WSO2 App Factory 1.0.0 Milestone 3 Released!
thilini at wso2.com
Thu Jul 26 06:32:58 PDT 2012
WSO2 App Factory v1.0.0 M3 Released*
26th July, 2012
The WSO2 App Factory team is pleased to announce the release of 1.0.0
Milestone 3 version of WSO2 App Factory.
The pre-configured virtual machine could be downloaded from
*How to Run*
- Download the virtual machine. The servers start automatically when the
VM boot up.
- Lifecycle management of an application (i.e CAR application)
- SVN repository provision.
- Automated build and deployment.
- Application versioning.
- Notification handling.
- Role based views.
*New Features and Improvements*
- Seamless integration with WSO2 Greg Lifecycle management for promotion.
- Versioning of applications - includes SVN branching, and version
management in WSO2 Greg.
- Notification Framework.
- Dynamic dashboards.
- Using WSO2 Greg rxts to store application information.
- Improved samples.
- Make a asynchronous call to staging process
- Repeatedly be able to run build on the same applicaiton
- <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPFAC-18>Dynamically refresh the event
notification board APPFAC-19 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPFAC-19>
- Events are now displayed in a table make it look like a event
notification pane APPFAC-20 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPFAC-20>
- Implement a thread pool which is to bypass stuck thread exception for
building APPFAC-28 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPFAC-28>
- Issues can be reported using the public JIRA available at
WSO2 App Factory developers can be contacted via the mailing lists:
For Users: user at wso2.org
For Developers: dev at wso2.org
For details on subscriptions see http://wso2.org/mail
*-The WSO2 App Factory Team*
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Architecture