[Carbon-dev] [ANN] WSO2 Identity Server 2.0.3 Released

Prabath Siriwardena prabath at wso2.com
Thu Feb 4 20:49:40 PST 2010

The WSO2 Identity Server team is pleased to announce the release of
version 2.0.3 of the open source WSO2 Identity Server (IS).

This is a bug fixed release.

IS 2.0.3 release is available for download at [1].

*New Features*

Various bug fixes - including security fixes & enhancements to Apache
Axis2, Apache Rampart, Apache Sandesha2 , WSO2 Carbon [2]  & other projects.

*How to Run*

1. Extract the downloaded zip
2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder
3. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate
4. Point you browser to the URL https://localhost:9443/carbon/
5. Use "admin", "admin" as the username and password.
6. If you need to start the OSGi console with the server use the
property -DosgiConsole when starting the server

For more details, run, wso2server.sh (wso2server.bat) --help

*Known issues*

All known issues have been filed here [3]. Please report any issues you
find as JIRA entries.

*Reporting Problems*

Issues can be reported using the public JIRA available at
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/identity

*Contact us*

WSO2 IS developers can be contacted via the mailing lists:
For Users: identity-user at wso2.org
For Developers: carbon-dev at wso2.org

Alternatively, questions can also be raised in the IS forum:
http://wso2.org/forum/308

*Support*

We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment
is completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique
approach ensures that all support leverages our open development
methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the
technology.

For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please
visit http://wso2.com/support/

For more information about WSO2 Identity Server please see
http://wso2.com/products/identity-server/ or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank
developer portal for addition resources.

Thank you

The WSO2 Identity Server Team

[1]. http://wso2.org/downloads/identity
[2]. http://wso2.org/projects/carbon