[Announce] [Architecture] WSO2 Stream Processor 4.3.0 Released!
dilini at wso2.com
Tue Oct 9 23:22:09 PDT 2018
WSO2 Stream Processor 4.3.0 Released!
WSO2 Stream Processor team is pleased to announce the release of version
4.3.0 of the WSO2 Stream Processor.
WSO2 Stream Processor is an open source embodiment of the WSO2 Analytics
platform, of which the real-time, incremental & intelligent data processing
capabilities let digital businesses create actionable business insights and
You can download this distribution from
Online documentation is available at
How to Run
1. Extract the downloaded zip.
2. Navigate to the <SP_HOME>/bin directory (<SP_HOME> is the extracted
3. Issue one of the following commands to start the preferred runtime as
For WSO2 Stream Processor Studio,
For Windows: editor.bat
For Linux: ./editor.sh
*For WSO2 Stream Processor Worker Runtime,*
* - For Windows: worker.bat- For Linux: ./worker.shFor WSO2 Stream
Processor Manager Runtime,*
* - For Windows: manager.bat- For Linux: ./manager.sh*
*For WSO2 Stream Processor Dashboard Runtime,*
* - For Windows: dashboard.bat- For Linux: ./dashboard.sh*
By default, the OSGi console starts with the server.
New Features in this Release
- Improved architecture for High Availability (HA) deployment.
- Distinct Count for Siddhi incremental aggregations.
- Handling out of order events in incremental aggregations.
- HTTP Request Sink and HTTP Response Source.
- Support file downloads in HTTP Request Sink and HTTP Response Source.
- Support attachments in Siddhi Email extension.
- RDBMS CUD extension for performing SQL CUD (INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE)
operations in Siddhi queries.
- Siddhi extension for retrieving the city or country based on the given
- Siddhi extension for filling string templates.
- Siddhi extension to retrieve data from JSONs and inserting/modifying
elements in JSONs using Siddhi streams.
- Purging capability for incremental aggregation tables.
- Siddhi extension to find the public origin IP from the given
- Open tracing client for Stream Processor.
- Siddhi event table for Elasticsearch.
- Report generation for dashboards and widgets
- Siddhi extension to receive and publish events from/to IBM MQ.
- Contains check for Siddhi RDBMS store.
- Support to export the dashboard and its widgets as PDF files.
- Enterprise Integrator analytics solution.
- API Manager analytics solution.
- Identity Server analytics solution.
Please find the GitHub issues related to these improvements and fixes here
All the open issues pertaining to WSO2 Stream Processor are reported at the
Stream Processor Issues
How You Can ContributeMailing Lists
Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.
Developer list : dev at wso2.org | Subscribe | Mail Archive
User forum : StackOverflow
We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults, and feature
requests regarding WSO2 *Stream Processor* through the public Stream
Processor Git Repo <https://github.com/wso2/product-sp/issues>.
We are committed to ensure your enterprise middleware deployment is
completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach
ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is
provided by the very same engineers who build the technology. For more
details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity, visit
For more information about WSO2 Stream Processor, please see
https://wso2.com/analytics-and-stream-processing/ or visit the WSO2 Oxygen
Tank developer portal for additional resources.
Thank you for your interest in WSO2 Stream Processor.
-The WSO2 Stream Processor Team-
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Announce